6 Pack of ultra realistic 20 gauge Snap Caps in the crimp color of your choice!
- B's Dry Fire Snap Caps perfectly mimic the fit, form, function, weight, and balance of live 20ga rounds, but without any of the risk of injury during practice
- Both 20ga rounds on this listing have our "B's Dummy's" stamp to further differentiate them from live rounds
- Great for those that are new to firearms and veterans alike for practicing loading form, technique, speed, and safety while using 20 gauge shotguns
- Specifically designed for "dry firing", our bright white primer perfectly cushions your firing pin, and also helps you determine exactly where and if it is striking
- Great for simulating failure to fire drills at the shooting range, as well as function testing after repairs / disassembly / reassembly of your weapon
- Unmatched durability, smooth performance, and easily identifiable
- The best customer service in any industry. Simply contact us if you have an issue and we'll work with you promptly and professionally. We've never encountered an issue that we haven't been able to work out with a customer when they ask for help!
- Made with pride in the USA to strict quality standards
Difference Between The Crimp Colors
Absolutely nothing except the crimp color.
- ACTUAL length of these 20ga 2-3/4" caps is approximately 2-3/8" (between 2-1/4" and 2-1/2").
- Notice the difference between the advertised size of 2-3/4" and the actual length? For an in depth breakdown of why this is industry standard practice (a difference existing between advertised & actual length), either do an internet search on the subject or simply review the section in our FAQ titled "You said your caps were 2-3/4", but they aren't! You dirty, rotten, son of a...".
B's Dry Fire Snap Caps - 20 Gauge
B’s Dry Fire Snap Caps are the best looking, longest lasting, and best value in Snap Caps, period! Snap Caps are a great way to safely train you and your loved ones in the safe operation of your firearms. The repeated “exercising” you get by practicing perfect loading form helps to develop “muscle memory”. This is key in not only consistently handling your firearm in the proper manner, but also trains you to be able to react properly in a self defense situation.
Each cap is carefully assembled in the USA. Consistent quality and attention to detail in each cap is our number one priority. These caps are weighted to feel exactly like real rounds, but are differentiated by their bright white “primer”. These are the most durable snap caps available anywhere. They aren’t made of brittle plastic that will eventually (or rather quickly) chip and crack, and they will not shed pieces of metal inside your firearm. Caution should be exercised in the choosing of your color.
Never purchase snap caps that are the same color as your real ammunition!
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If you have an issue with our product, and you'd like your money back, we have no problem giving you a full refund within 30 days upon your completed return (you pay for return shipping unless its our fault). We would ask however that you first give us a chance to assist you. Most problems can be solved or worked out simply by contacting us and asking for help. We reply back really quick, we promise! We have never, NEVER had an issue that we couldn't resolve with a customer that was willing to ask for help.